Want to help our church buildings by taking care of your own?
See www.ecclesiastical.com/Trust130 when renewing your home insurance.
If you decide that Ecclesiastical offer the best policy for you then nominating one of our parish churches will ensure that they receive £130 from Ecclesiastical’s 130 years anniversary offer [see terms and conditions below] at no further cost to you.
Terms and conditions:
1. To celebrate our 130 year anniversary we are offering to make a charitable donation of £130 when a new Ecclesiastical
Insurance plc Home Insurance policy (a “Policy”) is purchased directly from us and your insurance cover commences on or before
31st December 2018, on the following terms and conditions.
2. One charitable donation will be made per Policy issued.
3. Quotation requests for a Policy must be made by telephone or on-line quoting TRUST130. This charitable donation offer cannot
be redeemed in any other way.
4. Underwriting terms and conditions apply and we reserve the right to not provide a quotation or offer to insure if the property that
is the subject of the quotation does not meet our underwriting criteria.
5. The charitable donation is conditional on the named insured under the Policy notifying us of a church in the United Kingdom
which is part of the Anglican Communion to receive the donation (the “Nominated Church”). Donations will be made by us directly
to the Nominated Church, within 30 days of the Policy start date.
6. “We” and “us” in these terms and conditions refer to Ecclesiastical Insurance Office plc.